• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission from the Netherlands!!! What cost and what shipping method?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I have entered my submissions and than I come to the shipping, I had to pay $100 dollars for fedex. 
Is this $100 dollars for the shipping to you're company, or is this the amount for returning shipping from you're company?

I miss a little information about shipping and what service to choose for people outside of the USA. I hope to hear from you soon..

Edited by Said87

On 1/16/2021 at 3:43 PM, Said87 said:

Hello, 

I have entered my submissions and than I come to the shipping, I had to pay $100 dollars for fedex. 
Is this $100 dollars for the shipping to you're company, or is this the amount for returning shipping from you're company?

I miss a little information about shipping and what service to choose for people outside of the USA. I hope to hear from you soon..

This is the return cost, but it's not insured and you'll have to pay customs, you may want to wait they begin to accept card order in their UK and/or Germany offices.

4 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Hello,

That is for return shipping back to you. Please note that CGC is not able to insure international packages.

Paul

Are there any time window to open UK and germany offices for card grading?