• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre Screening only some books.

3 posts in this topic

I have 30 books I want to get graded and I want to pre screen them, But I'm also submitting 4 books that I know wont pass the pre screen. (around a 4-6 grade) 

Do I have to submit them separately or is there a way around this? I haven't summitted before. All the books fall under the Modern Category. 

Thanks Everyone for their help.

21 hours ago, Darren Couch said:

I have 30 books I want to get graded and I want to pre screen them, But I'm also submitting 4 books that I know wont pass the pre screen. (around a 4-6 grade) 

Do I have to submit them separately or is there a way around this? I haven't summitted before. All the books fall under the Modern Category. 

Thanks Everyone for their help.

When in doubt, post in the 'Ask CGC' forum or call their customer service

Even if it turns out that you're filling out multiple orders , I'd think you should be able to send them in one package if that's your wish.  You 'd just have to bundle each order with the appropriate paperwork and place them all in the package.   Get in touch with CGC