• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this grail a fake ?
1 1

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, migmtl76 said:

Looks like the seller knows the comic is pricey haha

FYI, he wants $ 100 000 !

If interested see cosant37 on ebay

He listed a bunch of key comics that have issues...

Items for sale by cosant37 | eBay 

I don't see an AF 15 listed but I do see 50+ books with BINs totaling over $9000. Now that, in and of itself is interesting because he is a brand new member (1/13/21) and has zero feedback for buying or selling.

Ebay generally will not allow a brand new (untested) member to list anywhere near tat amount of dollar value until establishing some sales. They generally limit a brand new member without feedback to list only $1000 worth of BIN listings. So what does that tell us?

To me, that would indicate that this is a new account by an ebay "old soul". Someone we probably all already know and love that does have an established track record. Be interesting to track his progress. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:57 AM, MatterEaterLad said:

Looks real. Not worth $100k real. More like worth $20k.

And the other books listed now definitely appear to be from the same box, the same attic-stored collection as the AF 15, similar characteristics indicative of similar environmental storage common to may of them if not all or close to all.