• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.0, Fantastic Four 72 CGC 9.0, Incredible Hulk 2 CGC 5.5 + TTA 93CGC 8.5, Marvel Feature 11 CGC 9.2, CLOSED
3 3

53 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm selling off a bunch of key books from my collection as I'm looking to get a car in the Spring. I'm on ebay as "Gullofd22" and have over 1,400 transactions with 100 percent positive feedback. First up is Incredible Hulk 2 CGC 5.5 with off-white to white pages. Second appearance of the Hulk and the first green Hulk. GoCollect has fair market value at $2,400 so I'll do $2,300 + $15 for shipping in the U.S. No HOS, no out of U.S. shipping, no returns on CGC graded books. Payment by PayPal. First :takeit:gets the book. I included a picture of other books I will be selling (although I may keep the SS4). I'll take individual pics of all the books starting tomorrow and will list them as I go. 

IMG_20210117_154654.jpg

IMG_20210117_153723.jpg

IMG_20210117_154629.jpg

Edited by Cushing Fan

16 minutes ago, King Solomon's Collectibles said:

Hey I contacted you ebay about the ASM 135 FF 55 & 72

Thanks, will check my messages now and respond to you. Just got back from the Fire Department. I planned on posting at least one or two more books tonight.

Two more keys for tonight - pictures coming around 8pm EST (I need to get a new phone - keeps dying on me)

Tales to Astonish 93 CGC 8.5 White pages - first Silver Surfer crossover. $330 + $10 shipping

Marvel Feature 11 CGC 9.2 White pages - first solo Thing + Hulk vs Thing cover. $140 + $10 shipping

23 minutes ago, Cushing Fan said:

Two more keys for tonight - pictures coming around 8pm EST (I need to get a new phone - keeps dying on me)

Tales to Astonish 93 CGC 8.5 White pages - first Silver Surfer crossover. $330 + $10 shipping

Marvel Feature 11 CGC 9.2 White pages - first solo Thing + Hulk vs Thing cover. $140 + $10 shipping

TTA 93 cgc 8.5 White pages: Take