• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.0, Fantastic Four 72 CGC 9.0, Incredible Hulk 2 CGC 5.5 + TTA 93CGC 8.5, Marvel Feature 11 CGC 9.2, CLOSED
3 3

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cushing Fan said:

Two more key books today and one is a biggie! Photos coming this afternoon. 

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.0 White pages (First Silver Surfer and Galactus) $6600 

Fantastic Four 72 CGC 9.0 Off-white to white pages (classic Surfer cover) $400

I’ll take the 72. Love that cover. 

How about a set of two Man-Thing early appearances? Astonishing Tales 12 CGC 6.5 off-white to white pages (2nd Man-Thing and his first comic book appearance) and Astonishing Tales 13 CGC 9.4 off-white pages (3rd Man-Thing and the very first Man-Thing cover). GoCollect fair market value is $!8 and $120 so how about $110 + $10 shipping for both.

at12a.jpg

at12b.jpg

at13a.jpg

at13b.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'll post the last of the books tonight - just wanted to wait until I shipped all the bought books so far.

Still available:

Marvel Feature 11 CGC 9.2 White pages - first solo Thing + Hulk vs Thing cover. REDUCED $130 shipped

Astonishing Tales 12 CGC 6.5 & 13 CGC 9.4 - set of two books for REDUCED $100 shipped.

4 hours ago, Cushing Fan said:

Hi everyone,

I'll post the last of the books tonight - just wanted to wait until I shipped all the bought books so far.

Still available:

Marvel Feature 11 CGC 9.2 White pages - first solo Thing + Hulk vs Thing cover. REDUCED $130 shipped

Astonishing Tales 12 CGC 6.5 & 13 CGC 9.4 - set of two books for REDUCED $100 shipped.

Marvel Feature 11

Take