• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submission

8 posts in this topic

I don’t know what to do at this point. I submitted on Dec. 3rd, FedEx said the package was delivered at the RIGHT address, it’s been more than 45 days and still says CGC has not received anything when I check the status of my cards and I have emailed them a couple of days ago and have not gotten a response.9BE76EC6-7922-4A0F-A49D-D1FDA2966EB5.thumb.jpeg.35b7e66b0ab81102a3e2b77660842dbd.jpeg

1 hour ago, Nick Sergi said:

I don’t know what to do at this point. I submitted on Dec. 3rd, FedEx said the package was delivered at the RIGHT address, it’s been more than 45 days and still says CGC has not received anything when I check the status of my cards and I have emailed them a couple of days ago and have not gotten a response.9BE76EC6-7922-4A0F-A49D-D1FDA2966EB5.thumb.jpeg.35b7e66b0ab81102a3e2b77660842dbd.jpeg

I always call to make sure, and they will tell u, hey if it said received we will have it since our po is in the warehouse. But I would think they would try to keep up feeling less worried cause right now it can be lost and u wouldn't know.  Ill jus call if I was u

Typically FedEx does not deliver to PO boxes, CGC has this information in the contact us section of their website:

Please use this address if shipping with FedEx or UPS:
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240

I would definitely keep trying to contact them.  You can also contact FedEx to see if they have any more information as well.

8 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

I always call to make sure, and they will tell u, hey if it said received we will have it since our po is in the warehouse. But I would think they would try to keep up feeling less worried cause right now it can be lost and u wouldn't know.  Ill jus call if I was u

The issue is that they process mail (of equal tiers) as it comes in, so if yours is backlogged they literally have not seen it yet and can't tell you if it is there or not.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:40 AM, Nick Sergi said:

Well it looks like my cards are lost cause I sent it 2 months ago. Very disappointed.

Hi Nick. One of the administrators here is named Paul and he answers a lot of questions. If you click on his name and send him a message, he will get back to you. Give him your submission info - I'm sure it is there. Also, call customer service. I have used CGC for years and not once have they not been able to resolve a problem like this.