Rich's 2021 Signature Series pre-sale thread
11 11

59 posts in this topic

Welcome to my 2021 Pre-Sale thread----with no conventions on the horizon and only private events this year, I'm just going to condense from monthly to just one covering the year.

As with all my previous monthly pre-sale threads, all books are pre-screened and culled from the finest 9.8 candidates.

The costs associated with each post is indicative of all expenses from cost of book, my time, any signature related fees, any pressing that may need to be introduced to bring it from borderline 9.6 to a full blown 9.8, shipping costs anywhere USA door to door, CGC invoicing fees, etc.

I'll be posting ops for books that arephysically in hand and pre-screened for 9.8 standards, as well as posting for books that may not have shipped yet, but because due to limitations of availability, I always need to get my orders in EARLY so as to ensure that I have enough for everyone, as well as some extra either for inventory or to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they ordered.  

My goal is to deliver 9.8 graded signature series books, prices listed inclusive of all costs associated with the op right down to shipping.

Prices associated with each post is all inclusive of all costs right down to shipping anywhere USA.  Outside the U.S., I charge additional based on weight of the box.

I've been asked "Can you guarantee a 9.8?"

I can guarantee that I won't be shipping you out a 9.6 , if that helps answer that question.  I'm not a professional grader (meaning I don't get paid to grade, but I've got a really good eye), and I've been doing this for 15+ years and I'm pretty good at what I do.  My reputation speaks for itself.

That being said, anything can happen----a book could get damaged, a box lost, it's not an exact science but I am more than happy to grant full refunds if you're not satisfied or you can return the book.   If anything goes wrong on my end, I'll call you directly to discuss which way you want to roll----credit, a discount, a different book or a full refund.

There is just ONE (1) addendum that I want to throw out there----and that's special requests. I have no problem at all with special requests-----if you see something is coming up and you want me to try and work it, just LMK.  Just because it's not in my thread, doesn't mean I can't/won't do it.  It's just that it may not be something I am looking at.  One other notation about special requests, is that sometimes I am asked to add special additional things  to a book you're interested in from the pre-sale thread.  For example, a remark, or an additional signature.  

I don't typically have a return policy for pre-sales since you are requesting an item/order specific with full disclosure of what you will be receiving.  However, you are either 100% satisfied or we work together until you are!

Edited by Rich_Henn

INVOICES

Taxmick1  Inv. 4234

Amazing Spider-Man #55 CGC 9.8 s/s Patrick Gleason (2nd print)

Paul Robinson  Inv. 4243

Amazing Spider-Man #55 CGC 9.8 s/s Paul Gleason (3rd print)

Mavro  Inv. 4268

Amazing Spider-Man #55 (2nd print 1/50 ratio variant) s/s Patrick Gleason

Justin Butler  Inv. 4246

Alien #1 (Gleason variant) s/s Johnson & Gleason

Taxmick1  Inv. 4247

Eric King  Inv. 4248

s-man  Inv. 4249

Anytreal  Inv. 4250

Nicholas Pierson  Inv. 4251

Matt Kelly  Inv. 4252

Alien #1 (Gleason variant) s/s Johnson & Gleason (2 copies)

Jonathan Gordaoff (paid PP)

Justin Todd  Inv. 4253

Alien #1 (Young variant) s/s Skottie Young

Taj Inv. 4276

Alien #1 (Young variant) s/s Skottie Young

Cesar Perez  (paid PP)

RORSCHACH #1 s/s Jae Lee w/remark

Taxmick1  Inv. 4260

Avengers Curse of Man-Thing #1 s/s Gleason

Ivdyer  Inv. 4261

Jon Goradoff  Inv. 4282

Tommy Kawel  Inv. 4278

TMNT Ronin #1 (2nd print) s/s Kevin Eastman

Taxmick1  Inv. 4279

CARNAGE: Black, White & Blood #1 (Patrick Gleason variant) 

Jasanity  Inv. 4289

CARNAGE: Black, White & Blood #1 (Patrick Gleason variant) 

Noah Howard  Inv. 4290

DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration #1 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm

M. Sasoni  Inv. 4291

DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration #1 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm

pacino408  Inv. 4292

Skippeydoo  Inv. 4298

LOCKE & KEY : SANDMAN HELL and GONE #1 (Kelley Jones variant) s/s Joe Hill & Kelley Jones

Mike Palumbo  Inv. 4299

NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE #1 s/s James Tynion (cover A) 

Taxmick1  Inv. 4300

NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE #1 s/s James Tynion (cover A) 

Edited by Rich_Henn
1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #55 (2nd print variant) s/s Patrick Gleason - $155

Fifteen (15) spots available to start

asm55red.jpg

Rich: :takeit:One please - thanks - Mike

Marvel is releasing a new ALIEN comic series next month by Phillip Kennedy Johnson & Patrick Gleason  (Not a Brood comic, LOL) 

So here's a few offerings from this upcoming series.  All books 9.8 signature series priced in and out the door (shipping included in price point anywhere USA)

ALIEN #1 (Gleason variant cover) double s/s Johnson & Gleason - $155

Ten (10) spots available

alien1gleason.jpg

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Marvel is releasing a new ALIEN comic series next month by Phillip Kennedy Johnson & Patrick Gleason  (Not a Brood comic, LOL) 

So here's a few offerings from this upcoming series.  All books 9.8 signature series priced in and out the door (shipping included in price point anywhere USA)

Ten (10) spots available

alien1gleason.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike

On 2/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, MDR123 said:

@Rich_Henn Doing any Superman or Action by Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Daniel Sampere or Mikel Janin offerings?

Hi Max!  I wasn't planning on it, but if you have some ideas, hit me back.  Always happy to do what I can (thumbsu

On 2/17/2021 at 7:10 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Ten (10) spots available

alien1gleason.jpg

:takeit:1 please

Hey Rich, I’m sorry to bug you with an off topic question, was wondering since your such a Gerber/ManThing fan if you had a copy of Adventure Into Fear #11. I only ask because on the last sales thread you had some Gerber ManThing. Thanks so much either way boss!!! 

3 hours ago, Elliott Bennett said:

Hey Rich, I’m sorry to bug you with an off topic question, was wondering since your such a Gerber/ManThing fan if you had a copy of Adventure Into Fear #11. I only ask because on the last sales thread you had some Gerber ManThing. Thanks so much either way boss!!! 

Hi Elliott!  The only Fear that I had was 16, 17 and 20.  Never had issue 11.