• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2021-2022 Signature Series pre-sale thread
9 9

116 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

CARNAGE: Black, White & Blood #1 (Patrick Gleason variant) signature series signed Patrick Gleason. - $155 shipped, eight (8) spots available. This will be a tough one down the road. REMEMBER----price point for any and all of my 9.8 signature series pre-sales are in and out the door. No hidden costs, shipping is included anywhere USA. If you're outside the US, please inquire for additional shipping costs.

carnageGLEASONvariant.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike 

On 3/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Three more ALIEN #1 variants to offer up----the first, Peach Momoko, which full disclosure, will be a slow burn.  I'll be working with one of the other facilitators who is handling a mail away with her later in the year.  This one will be the most time consuming as it's also traveling overseas.

ALIEN #1 (Momoko variant) s/s Peach Momoko - $175

Eight (8) spots available

imageproxy.gif.b32d805b5861608b89c412bc37262fd2.gif

I've got four spots left for the following Patrick Gleason variants:

Amazing Spider-Man 55 (2nd print)

Amazing Spider-Man 55 (3rd print)

Avengers Curse of the Man Thing #1 (1st print)

Carnage, Black, white & Blood #1 (1st print)

Amaz. SM #55 (2nd print) is no longer available. 

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 2/17/2021 at 6:10 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Marvel is releasing a new ALIEN comic series next month by Phillip Kennedy Johnson & Patrick Gleason  (Not a Brood comic, LOL) 

So here's a few offerings from this upcoming series.  All books 9.8 signature series priced in and out the door (shipping included in price point anywhere USA)

ALIEN #1 (Gleason variant cover) double s/s Johnson & Gleason - $155

Ten (10) spots available

image.png.e76f440cdd5b306c5b9cff55c942905d.pngif still available

On 3/24/2021 at 4:04 PM, Rich_Henn said:

CARNAGE: Black, White & Blood #1 (Patrick Gleason variant) signature series signed Patrick Gleason. - $155 shipped, eight (8) spots available. This will be a tough one down the road. REMEMBER----price point for any and all of my 9.8 signature series pre-sales are in and out the door. No hidden costs, shipping is included anywhere USA. If you're outside the US, please inquire for additional shipping costs.

carnageGLEASONvariant.jpg

:takeit:

DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration #1 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm - $155 

Eight (8) spots

1) Pacino408

2) M. Sasoni

3) Noah Howard

dcfestivalARTGERM.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

This one is a double signed variant 9.8 signature series pre-sale w/Joe Hill & Kelley Jones--

LOCKE & KEY : SANDMAN HELL and GONE #1 (Kelley Jones variant) s/s Joe Hill & Kelley Jones- $175

Ten (10) spots available 

1) Skippeydoo

2)

3)

lockekeykelleyjones.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

12 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

This one is a double signed variant 9.8 signature series pre-sale w/Joe Hill & Kelley Jones--

LOCKE & KEY : SANDMAN HELL and GONE #1 (Kelley Jones variant) s/s Joe Hill & Kelley Jones- $175

Ten (10) spots available 

lockekeykelleyjones.jpg

I’ll take one please!

On 3/1/2021 at 5:42 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Three more ALIEN #1 variants to offer up----the first, Peach Momoko, which full disclosure, will be a slow burn.  I'll be working with one of the other facilitators who is handling a mail away with her later in the year.  This one will be the most time consuming as it's also traveling overseas.

ALIEN #1 (Momoko variant) s/s Peach Momoko - $175

Eight (8) spots available

alien1peach.jpg

Thanks for doing this! Are you accepting other Peach book submissions as well or just the Alien #1?

NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE #1 s/s James Tynion (cover A) - $155

Fifteen (15) spots available 

Additionally, if you have any Department of Truth you want to get double signed by Tynion AND Sam Johns (or Punchline #1), him me back via PM .

nicehouseonthelake1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE #1 s/s James Tynion (cover A) - $155

Fifteen (15) spots available 

Additionally, if you have any Department of Truth you want to get double signed by Tynion AND Sam Johns (or Punchline #1), him me back via PM .

nicehouseonthelake1.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one (1) please - thanks - Mike