• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2021-2022 Signature Series pre-sale thread
8 8

116 posts in this topic

Not a pre-sale (I know, I know) but I'm posting this here because the sig series event central room/threads are buried with CGC in-house signing events.

Taking books for Signature Series signing with STRAY DOGS artist TRISH FORSTNER!

Books need to be in hand by 8/5, price point $30 per item. Cost is indicative of signature fee, prep of your books and return shipping to CGC. CGC will bill your account on file for grading and return shipping costs.

Signing date is 8/7, books will be shipped back to CGC 8/11

straydogssigning.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Private signing with SAL BUSCEMA (short notice, I know) around the corner.

Please e-mail me direct richhenncomics@gmail.com

I would normally post this in Sig Series Event Central, but it would automatically be buried on page 2 due to the many in-house CGC signing announcements already posted.

Updates!

All of the Gleason "webhead" variant covers have arrived back from CGC!  I will begin shipping these out to all pre-sale customers this week. This includes the ASM 55, Avengers/Man Thing, Carnage Black, White and Blood.  Reptilian and Nice House on the Lake are all scheduled for grading or in encapsulation and should be going out next month.  Thanks all for your patience!

Some updates! Everybody who did the pre-order for nice house on the lake, those books are arriving from CGC this week and shipping will begin immediately. Everyone who ordered hell arisen, those books are in encapsulation and I'm expecting those to ship from CGC any day now! Werewolf By Night 32 facsimiles, signing wrapped up last month with Doug Moench and waiting to be graded.

Batman reptilian, based on the turnaround schedule I should be seeing those ship from cgc sometime within the next month or so.

Edited by Rich_Henn

And now that I finally have some hard and firm updates, I'm pleased to be able to announce the following Dexter presale.  These are books that I purchased when the title came out, and it took me a little while to unearth these since they've been in my possession for so long. I just pre-screened all of these variant covers and they are all 9.8 as they sit. It's got a nice card stock cover, no spine stress or flaws. And, it's the variant! The nice white space to the left of the character will lend itself very nicely to autographs. I'm thinking either black in that white area or silver over the skyline. 

DEXTER #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Michael C Hall & Jennifer Carpenter -$850

1/25 Talajic variant 

Five (5) spots available

I do understand the price point may be steep and not for everyone, trying to gauge a fair price point based against sold copies, scarcity and cost of autograph fees with grading.  Looking at census, one of these sold a few months ago for $1,300 in 9.8 and had three signatures. That being said, none of those three signatures were Hall or carpenter. The show that I'm attending in March for the signing is promoting this event as being Michael C Hall's first convention appearance. I'm not sure about Jennifer Carpenter, but I do know I've never seen her at an event in the past.

IMG_20220126_132408650_HDR.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 1/26/2022 at 12:22 PM, Rich_Henn said:

And now that I finally have some hard and firm updates, I'm pleased to be able to announce the following Dexter presale.  These are books that I purchased when the title came out, and it took me a little while to unearth these since they've been in my possession for so long. I just pre-screened all of these variant covers and they are all 9.8 as they sit. It's got a nice card stock cover, no spine stress or flaws. And, it's the variant! The nice white space to the left of the character will lend itself very nicely to autographs. I'm thinking either black in that white area or silver over the skyline. 

DEXTER #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Michael C Hall & Jennifer Carpenter -$850

1/25 Talajic variant 

Five (5) spots available

I do understand the price point may be steep and not for everyone, trying to gauge a fair price point based against sold copies, scarcity and cost of autograph fees with grading.  Looking at census, one of these sold a few months ago for $1,300 in 9.8 and had three signatures. That being said, none of those three signatures were Hall or carpenter. The show that I'm attending in March for the signing is promoting this event as being Michael C Hall's first convention appearance. I'm not sure about Jennifer Carpenter, but I do know I've never seen her at an event in the past.

IMG_20220126_132408650_HDR.jpg

:takeit:

MANDALORIAN #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Adi Granov pre-sale

I'll have 20 spots to offer on this book, cut off to receive orders May 15.  An estimated turn around time should look like this---

1) Books ship 6/22

2) signing with Granov will most likely be sometime between July / August (most likely SDCC) but as with all artist appearances (before, during and after Covid), dates are subject to change in accordance to the creator appearances.

3) Books submitted to CGC for grading within 2 weeks of signing

4) ETA on finished delivered books could be October/November based on CGC turn around times.  Hopefully sooner, but as mentioned, all schedules continue to remain in flux as we move through heavy CGC submissions.

Cost for this op $155 plus $15 shipping costs anywhere U.S.

mandoslab.png

MOON KNIGHT #1 (facsimile edition) CGC 9.8 s/s Doug Moench

I'll have 20 spots to offer on this book, cut off to receive orders April 10th.  An estimated turn around time should look like this---

1) Books ship 5/11

2) signing with Doug Moench will most likely be sometime in early June

4) ETA on finished delivered books could be around late September perhaps early October based on CGC turn around times.  Hopefully sooner, but as mentioned, all schedules continue to remain in flux as we move through heavy CGC submissions.  I'm estimating all of this around the current (roughly) 4 month turn around time on moderns

1) Taxmick1

2) Tung Pham

3)

4)

MKFacsimile.png

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 4/7/2022 at 7:33 AM, Rich_Henn said:

MOON KNIGHT #1 (facsimile edition) CGC 9.8 s/s Doug Moench

I'll have 20 spots to offer on this book, cut off to receive orders April 10th.  An estimated turn around time should look like this---

1) Books ship 5/11

2) signing with Doug Moench will most likely be sometime in early June

4) ETA on finished delivered books could be around late September perhaps early October based on CGC turn around times.  Hopefully sooner, but as mentioned, all schedules continue to remain in flux as we move through heavy CGC submissions.  I'm estimating all of this around the current (roughly) 4 month turn around time on moderns

MKFacsimile.png

Rich: I'll take one (1) - thanks - Mike

Offering up my 1st SDCC Exclusive pre-sale, BATMAN #125 Bill Sienkiewicz CGC signature series. There are two versions, full color and b/w sketch variant. Not entirely certain of the print run at the moment, but they're typically small. If it's anything like his HULK covers from 2019, probably 5000 cps on the cover A and 2000 on the cover B.
BATMAN 125 (cover A) SDCC exclusive CGC 9.8 s/s Sienkiewicz - $175
BATMAN 125 (cover B) SDCC exclusive CGC 9.8 s/s Sienkiewicz - $225
Add $12.75 for shipping anywhere U.S., or $40 shipping to Canada
Price point is indicative of all costs associated with op, including any pressing that may be required.

Bat125_wicz.png

Bat125Wicz_Sketch.png

On 6/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, Rich_Henn said:
Offering up my 1st SDCC Exclusive pre-sale, BATMAN #125 Bill Sienkiewicz CGC signature series. There are two versions, full color and b/w sketch variant. Not entirely certain of the print run at the moment, but they're typically small. If it's anything like his HULK covers from 2019, probably 5000 cps on the cover A and 2000 on the cover B.
Price point is indicative of all costs associated with op, including any pressing that may be required.

Bat125_wicz.png

Bat125Wicz_Sketch.png

Hi Rich, I'd like to claim a copy of Cover B. Thanks!

On 6/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Bat125_wicz.png

Bat125Wicz_Sketch.png

I'll take one of each. Thanks, Rich!

On 6/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Bat125_wicz.png

Bat125Wicz_Sketch.png

Rich - I'll take a  BATMAN 125 (cover B) SDCC exclusive CGC 9.8 s/s Sienkiewicz.  Thanks!!

re-offering this one, 7 spots available

If you pre-paid for this will Moench and want to add Sienkiewicz for $45 more shoot me a PM

$200 double signed 9.8 s/s Moench & Sienkiewicz, add $15 shipping anywhere US

MKFacsimile.png

On 7/3/2022 at 10:44 PM, Rich_Henn said:

re-offering this one, 7 spots available

If you pre-paid for this will Moench and want to add Sienkiewicz for $45 more shoot me a PM

$200 double signed 9.8 s/s Moench & Sienkiewicz, add $15 shipping anywhere US

MKFacsimile.png

Hi Rich. I will take :takeit: one of these (to add to this book that you did for me a few years back). (thumbsu Moench and Sienkiewicz.

Moon Knight 1.jpg

Edited by Ron C.