• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold and Closed !!! Disney comic book record sets, children’s books and puzzles for sale !!!!
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Sold and closed !!! All items are in great shape as they have all been stored in a steamer type chest since the late ‘70’s.

Payment : PayPal preferred with check and money order accepted.

Shipping : At cost via USPS or medial mail if you prefer, guaranteed to be packed securely and safely. Shipping prices are for getting the books to you and not my wallet. Having only done this once before , I can ship a bunch of books Priority for $18. I believe these also qualify for media mail if you prefer a more affordable option ranging from $8-$12 depending on weight.

Return Policy : Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund. 
Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Rules : I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

:takeit: wins the day.

Please see the images for the exact items for sale.

Edited by Bowenfire