• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cover you love
3 3

505 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

It’s funny.  I was never a huge fan of Manely until I saw his western covers.  He was born to draw that genre

55E2D762-5E0F-47FE-81C9-D844303A1FA4.jpeg

Mystery in space one my favorite runs to look at👍‼️😷

18 minutes ago, Namtak said:

What is that cover wow need more info

It's an image I saved from a webpage that had many covers depicted of this alternate nature. The theme was, "What happened next". And of course, this alternate cover depicts what could have possibly happened one moment after we see the standard cover where Thor and the Surfer are about to clash.,  

Sadly, I can't find the site now, but it was sensational, ranging from very serious, or logical, to somewhat whimsical and comical, like this one. 

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

It's an image I saved from a webpage that had many covers depicted of this alternate nature. The theme was, "What happened next". And of course, this alternate cover depicts what could have possibly happened one moment after we see the standard cover where Thor and the Surfer are about to clash.,  

Sadly, I can't find the site now, but it was sensational. 

So its not an actual comics lol i wanted it so badly for a moment lol thanks again its a good one