• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Rom 61
3 3

9 posts in this topic

All, thanks for your feedback!

Am I allowed to ask why you graded mostly 9.0?  Ignore if “bad form”.
I re-read the guidelines and probably shouldn’t have “dirtied your palette” with my grade and will put that in the left hemisphere of my brain, sorry.  
Anything specific that hurt this book?

Thanks again

3 hours ago, SellinMyCollection said:

All, thanks for your feedback!

Am I allowed to ask why you graded mostly 9.0?  Ignore if “bad form”.
I re-read the guidelines and probably shouldn’t have “dirtied your palette” with my grade and will put that in the left hemisphere of my brain, sorry.  
Anything specific that hurt this book?

Thanks again

It’s a valid question.  There’s an accumulation of defects: Besides your aforementioned color breaking spine stresses, there’s tics on the BC, the top edge of the back cover has dings, the top left corner of the back cover has been slightly impacted, there’s a color transfer or soiling by the price on the front cover, there are two slight indentations on the FC between the R and O of ROM and below the S in Spaceknight.  And that’s with my untrained eye, others might see more.  Now some of these defects can be pressed out and others (like color breaking creases) cannot be fixed.  As the book sits, 9.0 or possibly 9.2 is a fair grade.