• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300 CGC 9.4 OW/W PAGES - FIRST APPEARANCE OF VENOM - CLOSED. MOVING BACK TO EBAY.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone!

I recently had an ebay buyer back out of a completed sale of this book (Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.4) because his buyer cancelled on him :facepalm: 

Thankfully, I had not shipped it yet. As the book is already packed and ready to go, thought I would offer it for sale on the boards.

First :takeit: in thread wins it and trumps all negotiations. Time stamp determines winner. 

No HOSers or Probationers.

Payment by Paypal only. Payment is expected within 2 days of the sale.

Shipping within Canada and USA only.

I can provide references if required.

No Returns on CGC graded books unless there is some sort of extenuating circumstance. Your buyer backing out doesn't count lol

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Edited by Wall-Crawler

On 1/20/2021 at 10:00 AM, Wall-Crawler said:

Greetings everyone!

I recently had an ebay buyer back out of a completed sale of this book (Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.4) because his buyer cancelled on him :facepalm: 

Thankfully, I had not shipped it yet. As the book is already packed and ready to go, thought I would offer it for sale on the boards.

First :takeit: in thread wins it and trumps all negotiations. Time stamp determines winner. 

No HOSers or Probationers.

Payment by Paypal only. Payment is expected within 2 days of the sale.

Shipping within Canada and USA only.

I can provide references if required.

No Returns on CGC graded books unless there is some sort of extenuating circumstance. Your buyer backing out doesn't count lol

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Can you out the username?  I would personally like to never deal with him. 

VERY nice copy of this book too!  A lot of copies of this book have almost an orange-ish tint to it. The reds here are very deep.

GLWTS!!

6 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Can you out the username?  I would personally like to never deal with him. 

VERY nice copy of this book too!  A lot of copies of this book have almost an orange-ish tint to it. The reds here are very deep.

GLWTS!!

Thanks!

I included all the details in the Ebay Blocked Buyers thread, but his eBay user id is: deadherocomics