• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed- thanks for the purchases!
2 2

73 posts in this topic

Over the next few days, I'm going to post some DC Romance and Marvel Horror. I think this pairing makes sense. It's what Barry Manilow opening up for Van Halen in 1980 would have been like. You can check out at any time. Just send me a PM. Otherwise, I'll send invoices when I'm done listing.

I should have 20+ Romance books (One Lichtenstein) and a handful of Horror slabs, as well as a few other Bronze age slabs.

I'm not listing these in any order or fashion. If you don't like my price/raw grade you can go to He make an offer! We'll see if we can work something out.

1) PayPal, Venmo, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer at cost. All slabs will be sent USPS Priority. Canada first class up to weight allowance, the Priority. Raws up to two books First Class, then Priority. Raws and slabs together go Priority.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days of USPS posted delivery date, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

Edited by electricprune

Falling in Love 52 $10 decent eye appeal but has some paper loss on the read head and some water staining that is not very noticeable on and around the red head. (Ok, I've teed that one up for anyone that wants to go there.) One on eBay currently. I just don't see this one too often.

Scan_20210122 (7).jpg

Scan_20210122 (8).jpg