• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - Batman 313
3 3

13 posts in this topic

Would love to hear others thoughts on this one. It presents really well but lots of little issues here and there. I did my best to capture them all but man it can be hard to get all the little details our eyes pick up when it is in hand :)

The issues you can see on the interior of the book are present on about 1/2 the pages and are only on the bottom edge as in the photos. Maybe some kind of manufacturing defect?

Batman_313_FC_Scan.JPG

Batman_313_BC_Scan.JPG

Batman_313_FC_Close_logo_issue.jpg

Batman_313_Interior.jpg

Batman_313_interior_2.jpg

Batman_313_BC_issue.jpg

Batman_313_TL_BC.jpg

Batman_313_TR_BC.jpg

Batman_313_BC_bottom_issue.jpg

Batman_313_FC_issue_near_cape.jpg

Batman_313_FC_LS_Close.jpg

Batman_313_FC_small_dimple.jpg

7 hours ago, 707comics said:

Would love to hear others thoughts on this one. It presents really well but lots of little issues here and there. I did my best to capture them all but man it can be hard to get all the little details our eyes pick up when it is in hand :)

The issues you can see on the interior of the book are present on about 1/2 the pages and are only on the bottom edge as in the photos. Maybe some kind of manufacturing defect?

Batman_313_Interior.jpg

Batman_313_interior_2.jpg

These are Bindery Perforations and occur as part of the manufacturing process.  They do not affect the grade.  6.5