• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prices for gradings

3 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2021 at 1:29 PM, ToonCena said:

Hi! I want to send the 50 cards bulk, but no more, even if I know a couple of cards will get bumped in the next category, making the bulk not having 50 cards, is it something I can do?

They likely won't bump them unless you're sending in really high-end items (shadowless/1st ed Charizard for example) as they don't have the time to care about cards being slightly below value, if anything it just means you are under-insuring your cards in the case something happens. I have sent in Gem Mint Mega Charizard EX (~$200 value) in bulk for example. They even say that you can put the price you paid for it.

9 hours ago, DB Cards said:

They likely won't bump them unless you're sending in really high-end items (shadowless/1st ed Charizard for example) as they don't have the time to care about cards being slightly below value, if anything it just means you are under-insuring your cards in the case something happens. I have sent in Gem Mint Mega Charizard EX (~$200 value) in bulk for example. They even say that you can put the price you paid for it.

This.  I mean, if you sent in 50 Charizard EX (approx 200 value), they might take note.  It's a balance of effort vs being reasonable vs their bottom line. That said, if you need to bump a tier, you can do 49 as bulk and 1 as whatever tier, and you can still submit the bulk from what I can tell. It WILL create multiple shipments back, you'll get logged in to the system for each tier, and you'll generate a 5 dollar fee for the trouble for each separate tier/grading option you select.