• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I sent my cards to be graded and havent had any conformation theyve been recieved

8 posts in this topic

They were marked delivered almost a week ago and I was hoping to get some type of conformation that there going through the process or anything. Does anyone know the average time it takes for them to get to your cards? Any help would be appreciated.

• Administrator

I do not believe we are more than a few days behind on receiving in cards. To what address did you mail them? They might have ended up on the comics side, and they take longer to open and enter packages.

Paul

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

@PaulS.I am in the same boat... package was delivered 1/14 via UPS. Was going to wait until next week to ask due to Monday being a holiday but since @Wayne1818 posted, I'll hop in. Address was: CGC 5501 Communications Pkwy. Sarasota, FL 34240

You need to put trading cards, not just CGC. CGC is currently taking a couple weeks to open mail. Cards is a couple days. Please email me the tracking info and I will try to get it pulled. paul@cgccards.com

Paul

9 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

@PaulS.I am in the same boat... package was delivered 1/14 via UPS. Was going to wait until next week to ask due to Monday being a holiday but since @Wayne1818 posted, I'll hop in. Address was: CGC 5501 Communications Pkwy. Sarasota, FL 34240

There are two different PO Boxes, one for comics and one for cards. You can find this info here, just click the appropriate link: Shipping Your Collectibles To / From CGC | CGC (cgccomics.com)

20 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

You need to put trading cards, not just CGC. CGC is currently taking a couple weeks to open mail. Cards is a couple days. Please email me the tracking info and I will try to get it pulled. paul@cgccards.com

Paul

Sent! Thank you!

13 hours ago, PaulS. said:

I do not believe we are more than a few days behind on receiving in cards. To what address did you mail them? They might have ended up on the comics side, and they take longer to open and enter packages.

Paul

Hey Paul I shipped it Usps to the PO Box it provided. It was a bulk order of cards. Buts it’s worth a good amount of money and would really like to know there safe. 

13 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Paul

PO Box 4701 

sarasota,fl 34230 

here’s the address