• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

11 posts in this topic

What's on the auction block? 

Whiz comics #18 

What's the BIN price? Purchased beginning of last year from metropolis for 2100.00 I will put the BIN at $2000.00 USD. Once an initial bid is placed, as detailed below, the BIN is voided and the auction underway. Initial bid to start....400.00

How does shipping work? its FREE for U.S continental customers! Final price below 1000.00 shipped via signed for USPS . End price over 1000.00 shipped via UPS signed for. Book will be sent in large oversized box to avoid damage. Unfortunatly Canda must pay shipping at cost due to greater expense. 

How does bidding work? Bidding starts at $400.00 USD. Bids must be in whole dollars and in $5.00 increments. No take backs. No edits. This is a three-day auction, so you have plenty of time to consider the purchase. Bidding ends at 4p EST, Saturday January 23 In the case of a tie, whichever bidder appears first in the thread with the same time stamp as any other subsequent bidders wins the lot.

What are terms of payment? I accept PayPal.  Payment is expected with 48 hours of auction close. 30 day time payment considered if final value exceeds 2000.00

What is the return policy for this auction? Sorry, but No returns on graded books

Colors are natural. I've not used any color boosting programs. Good luck and thank you!

Auction Ends Saturday 4pm Eastern 

whi1.613a.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

4043FAF2-5424-4116-AD43-9D58C08FFBE1_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by Courageous Cat