• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submission has not shown received.

20 posts in this topic

Yes i sent a bulk order to cgc and tracking shows that it arrived about 2 weeks ago and my account does not show i have sent anything yet. Does it usually take a while before something shows received? Im just worried because its worth around $6-$10k. Thank you.

Also what apparently happened is i used ups and sent it to the p.o box trading card division but ups doesn't deliver to p.o boxes so they sent it to just cgc which i guess would be comics division and thats how it ended up where it is. Lol next time i will use usps.

Edited by RallyVincent

12 hours ago, nickdrizzle said:

I did the same thing with my first submission! It’s not super clear on the website... now we know for next time! Hoping to see a received status soon. Getting antsy. Emailed Paul as well lol

I'm pretty sure the correct address prints out on the packing slip that you submit with the cards, for future note.

My bulk sub was delivered March 22. Still hasn't showed received by CGC but my subs before this one took 15 days to be received (bulk) and then 23 days to be received (standard). It's just taking longer to get things into the system the more cards and business they receive. I hope my sub delivered on March 22 will be marked as received by CGC by the end of this week or early next. I heard a few days ago they were still working on opening orders from the week of March 15. 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:19 PM, RallyVincent said:

Yes i sent a bulk order to cgc and tracking shows that it arrived about 2 weeks ago and my account does not show i have sent anything yet. Does it usually take a while before something shows received? Im just worried because its worth around $6-$10k. Thank you.

I have a standard delivered 3/20 still not received

4 hours ago, Ttbell said:

Standard: USPS Delivered 3-18-2021 but not yet in the System 

Mine says arrived at Post Office on 3/19 and still nothing. I know last week they were processing stuff the week of 3/15, so my hope is soon it gets updated. Just a bit nerve wracking since I sent a bunch of high valued cards, but know they're inundated with submissions. I just want it to say "Received" so I can breathe a sigh of relief so I know they have my stuff (I don't even care at this point that it will take 5 or 6 months to get my stuff back, would just be grateful for that received notification)

2 hours ago, walkwithulser5 said:

Mine says arrived at Post Office on 3/19 and still nothing. I know last week they were processing stuff the week of 3/15, so my hope is soon it gets updated. Just a bit nerve wracking since I sent a bunch of high valued cards, but know they're inundated with submissions. I just want it to say "Received" so I can breathe a sigh of relief so I know they have my stuff (I don't even care at this point that it will take 5 or 6 months to get my stuff back, would just be grateful for that received notification)

If it shows as delivered then they have it safe with them in their facility. :) 

Hope they get that processed into received status soon. 

12 hours ago, Abenway87 said:

Express delivered 4/19/21...Not yet marked as received.  I will update when it is so people have an idea of time frames 

I have a walkthrough that was also delivered on 4/19 and has not yet been received. I don't know what's going on there. I also have a standard package that was delivered on 3/15 and hasn't been received yet.

Standard order. If it helps, my order delivered via USPS 3/1 & not marked received until 3/27. 27 days. Has not moved from "Received" status, yet.

Oddly, I did reach out via e-mail to CGC and it was marked the next day as received.

I think that might have been a coincidence though...

Glad to see this thread. I sent in my first order (modern and express) and it says it arrived on April 15th. I am waiting for the submission received notification but judging from what people are saying on this forum it should be a few weeks more before they get to it.