• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: High Republic & Adventures
3 3

187 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Figured I’d start a dedicated thread for discussion about these two series outside of market trends.

Thoughts on the first issue of HR?

Liked it. Good intro with good first appearances and tied in well to the book without repeating itself. Sskeer for runaway hit of the book and maybe the entire High Republic media tie-ins altogether.

Edited by pkveronese

6 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

I found it interesting that Sskeer yelled Noooo after the ceremony that made Keeve a Jedi Knight.  Also the cover to #4 and summary has him as a traitor.   He is defintely a character to watch moving forward.  Love the idea that his arm will grow back as he heals.

Wait until you get to his part in the book!

Edited by pkveronese
grammar

12 minutes ago, pkveronese said:

Does #1 come out today? I got a tracking number for an order but they might have just printed it out early.

Did you have an order for the 2nd print of #1? I think HRA is released next week

8 minutes ago, ygogolak said:
22 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Looks like HR #4 will be the first comic appearance of the Drengir, judging by the cover and Wookiepedia entry. 

Link

Hmm, Star Wars Groot

Dark Side Groot by the looks

3 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Looks like HR #4 will be the first comic appearance of the Drengir, judging by the cover and Wookiepedia entry. 

Link

So shall we preorder 10,000 or 100,000 copies?

FWIW, looks like stores have clued in for issue 2. The label on boxes shipped from Diamond Platts were 198 cases for HR 1 cover A, and 235 cases for HR 2. I do not know what the numbers were for HR 1 B (Anandito) or E (Hans), but they were not shipped to my file LCS in labeled cases of their own even though they ordered enough for a couple of each. 

Edited by kimik

7 minutes ago, kimik said:

FWIW, looks like stores have clued in for issue 2. The label on boxes shipped from Diamond Platts were 198 cases for HR 1 cover A, and 235 cases for HR 2. I do not know what the numbers were for HR Advs 1 B (Anandito) or E (Hans), but they were not shipped to my file LCS in labeled cases of their own even though they ordered enough for a couple of each. 

There is a Hans cover for High Republic Adventures? I thought there were only two.