• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: High Republic & Adventures
3 3

187 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2021 at 7:52 PM, Catwomancomics said:

Trade dress and virgin covers

97E73A32-0BCA-4595-A396-F431BDD21D40.jpeg

I don't understand how these sold out so fast, it was in my cart and I hit pay, then it said sold out. Didn't seem to last more than 2 minutes. All I could get was the Trade dress. They should have lmited them to a certain amount per person.

EDIT: guess I was lucky to get that, the trade dress sold out as well... within a minute or two after my order. My order was order 2962 of 3000,

I'd say they all sold out by 9:04

Edited by Rip

50 minutes ago, Rip said:

I don't understand how these sold out so fast, it was in my cart and I hit pay, then it said sold out. Didn't seem to last more than 2 minutes. All I could get was the Trade dress. They should have lmited them to a certain amount per person.

EDIT: guess I was lucky to get that, the trade dress sold out as well... within a minute or two after my order. My order was order 2962 of 3000,

3k trade, 1k virgins. mayhew has 5 stores selling them, so thats 200 virgins each and some of those 200 went to graded copies

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Yeah I decided not to even try, I have another book I am gunning for today.  Sorry you missed out :(

1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

Yeah I decided not to even try, I have another book I am gunning for today.  Sorry you missed out :(

Me too, intentionally passed. I think I’ve already spent my entire comic budget for 2021... might have to start selling some stuff...

20 hours ago, Rip said:

Yes, you were lucky.  I wasn’t fast enough doh!

23 hours ago, Rip said:

I had the same experience.  Immediately tried to by both for 60. It was in my cart but when I paid it said sold out. I did get a trade dress version - barely. Crazy!