• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: High Republic & Adventures
3 3

187 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

I think the art leaves a bit to be desired, but the story in issue 1 was superior to what has come out of High Republic through two issues. I'll be picking up HRA 2 and HR3 today to see if that is still the case. 

I liked HR issue #1, #2 was just ok, #3 was better and I am looking forward to #4.

HRA the art is tough to get into.  The story is ok, will see where it goes and if I keep getting it.

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

I liked HR issue #1, #2 was just ok, #3 was better and I am looking forward to #4.

HRA the art is tough to get into.  The story is ok, will see where it goes and if I keep getting it.

Just finished HR 3. The action is definitely picking up. I'm digging it. 

19 minutes ago, Crops068 said:
  Hide contents

I am really hoping Sskeer turns Sith.

Same. They did mention 

Spoiler

The Dark Side, so hopefully the mysterious Sith is an undercurrent throughout the story. 

22 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Same. They did mention 

Reveal hidden contents

The Dark Side, so hopefully the mysterious Sith is an undercurrent throughout the story. 

Yessssssss

8 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Issue 1 had a cover with Drengir 

D7B5ED96-D5C1-4BFE-A4A6-0EC081D5068A.png

Ooooo I forgot about that one.  That was right in the middle of a pull list transition between a couple shops.

Thanks CWC :)

On 3/4/2021 at 3:32 PM, Crops068 said:

I felt the same way looking at HRA next to HR. I know it's not the case, but it seems like the people who didn't quite make the cut for HR art got assigned to HRA. No disrespect meant to the artists, just the impression I got.

6 hours ago, HotKey said:

I felt the same way looking at HRA next to HR. I know it's not the case, but it seems like the people who didn't quite make the cut for HR art got assigned to HRA. No disrespect meant to the artists, just the impression I got.

They definitely draw a whole lot better than I ever could but this is exactly how I feel.