• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: High Republic & Adventures
3 3

187 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Concorde said:

So this showed up in the mail today. :)  Can’t wait to get it framed and displayed!  

C484BB79-4B29-466E-AD86-4329D585CD38.jpeg

Damn, Peach took this one all the way to the edges. Beautiful piece. 

On 4/6/2021 at 6:12 PM, Concorde said:

So this showed up in the mail today. :)  Can’t wait to get it framed and displayed!  

C484BB79-4B29-466E-AD86-4329D585CD38.jpeg

Great piece! Does she an agent or? I looked at her site but saw nothing for sale. Just curious. 

7 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

It's not on everyone's radar yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if this 5th print blows up as well. Just ordered 75 at cover

Did you pay cover? If so, you should see if you can cancel. You can get them for much cheaper before FOC. 

3 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Did you pay cover? If so, you should see if you can cancel. You can get them for much cheaper before FOC. 

5 hours ago, Second Blight said:

You preordered 75........before FOC.........at cover price ????    LMAO. :roflmao:

I paid 2.79 each. I'm not a distributor so enlighten me please:bigsmile:

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Phase 2 info was unveiled yesterday. This all takes place before phase 1. Looks Marchion Ro’s family will be featured. Good news for those of us who stocked up on HRA #2 (and 1 to a lesser extent)

1731D31D-71A2-4441-AE38-1CCB22EFA6F7.jpeg.901975993aaad65554b388af656c1039.jpeg

Also, for Clone Wars and Rebels fans, there is mention of the the “Mother.” We’ve seen the Father, Son, and Daughter already, so this is something new and could reveal new Jedi secrets.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-high-republic-path-deceit-cover-artwork-phase-2-preview/

Edited by awakeintheashes

SWCA 2022: 10 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM THE STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC PANEL

This is what has me the most excited for Phase 2

4. The Porter Engle backstory is coming. Nothing got an “oooo” from the crowd quite like the reveal of the cover of The High Republic: The Blade,which will be written by Charles Soule with art by Marco Castiello.Phase I fans will recall Porter Engle as the legendary Jedi who’s happy and cooks…but that’s not always who he was. “This story is the most epic thing I’ve ever written,” said Soule. “it’s a tragedy but a really cool one.” This Marvel comic dives into Porter’s backstory and explores why he is the way he is when we meet him in Phase I. Comic fans can also expect to see a fascinating link between one of Soule’s previous Star Wars comics, Darth Vader, in the form of the origin of the Barash Vow.

image.png.7fca68c3959b6bc0a8aff088acacb4e6.png

On 4/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Also, for Clone Wars and Rebels fans, there is mention of the the “Mother.” We’ve seen the Father, Son, and Daughter already, so this is something new and could reveal new Jedi secrets.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-high-republic-path-deceit-cover-artwork-phase-2-preview/

Looks like the Mother that will be in Phase II is not part of The Ones from Clone Wars and Rebels.