• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Solar

29 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2022 at 3:55 AM, Rosland said:

I got the initial group from Captain Tripps back in 2008 and have been trying to improve the set ever since...

Capture89.JPG

Beautiful! :applause:

Schmell got the 3 and 4 from me with Roter as the middleman back in the day (I had originally purchased them directly from Roter).

On 9/13/2022 at 12:35 PM, namisgr said:

Man I loved that copy of Solar #2.  The Richard Powers cover art is some of the most sensational work from any title or publisher in the Silver Age, and NM copies published by Gold Key in '62 are very tough, indeed.

image.thumb.png.f21f8689d7b4ff9b4df634cc55eaa30a.png

Been trying to find this forever in grade 9.0 or higher.  #2 is one of the few I'm missing too.  Also looking for Occult Files of Doctor Spektor #14 in high grade...but nothing.

On 1/28/2023 at 7:11 AM, tth2 said:

Have you checked the CGC Registry to see who owns a copy?

Oh didn't know you could do that. Pretty new at this. Edit: Thanks man.  Just registered all my Gold Keys, and message a few that have ones I'm missing.  Loving this now. :)

Edited by EMazman
Update