• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RARE KIRBY COMICS
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Here's some great rare Jack Kirby comics that I’m making available .First up:

“The Silver Surfer Graphic Novel” by Lee and Kirby (First Print) First published in 1978 this movie length novel puts a new spin on the Surfer / Galactus relationship as only Lee and Kirby can do it. Modestly graded VG+

“Blast Off ,The Three Rocketeers” . This short lived series (1 issue) was published in 1965 and features some of kirby’s finest artwork of that period . Two stories by Kirby and beautifully Inked by Al Williamson , total ten pages of Kirby at his Sci-Fi best. This book would easily be VG + except for some critter munching the upper right corner which does not effect the art .

“House of Mystery “#85 , Published in 1959 this issue boasts a Kirby cover and an 8 page story by Jack “The Stone Sentinals of Giant Island” a theme kirby returned to several times. Also in great shape modestly graded VG (a little spine stress)

“Not Brand Echh” #3  Published in 1967 this satire of the Marvel Universe created my the usual bull pen gang with an 8 page Kirby class on the Son of Sore (Thor).(VG)

I’m offering all four for $45 + $7 shipping . ( Search ebay ,Amazon ,this is a good deal!)

Paypal /CC US buyers only
Important : Please message me if interested “Take” buyers must complete purchase in 48 hrs.

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2551-1.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2538-1.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg