• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer ebay id: jadorempe-0
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Apologies in advance this is a long! post! I purchased a star spangled comics 8.5 CGC from Canadian seller jadorempe-0

The CGC Case prior to purchase wasn't advertised as bad condition but i cluld see even on the high grade scan there was a couple of scratches on it.

I asked the seller how damaģed is tge case he stated only light wear only what you see- it wouldn't need re slabbing.

Cut a long story short i payed the £620 which for a start he ignored my request not to send through pitney bowes which ended up costing me £35 more then when i asked for that money back he says he purposely switched the currency to USD from Canadian Dollars, to maxinise profits and that it's not his problem! When I recieved the actual comic the case is smothered! In scratches! To which J replied you have taken multiples of the same pictures and i am trying to hustle him! Despite clearly 10-12 INDIVIDUAL pictures of individual damage including where the sides of tge case are normally sealed are both cracked asymetrical and un even.

I told him that I happen to be disabled and my Dad has Cancer I really don't need this right now please can i just return the comic to J!

He was ADAMANT! NO! Returns he said i was excagerting my pictures that I was over reacting, he said the only solution he is willing to offer is $25 towards re holdering the comic, and that I should contact scotts collectables here in the UK that's excztly what I did and they confirmed it is indeed £20 to re holder witb CGC BUT £25 postage there and £25 postage to post back.

So in total £70! I told the seller this he said im only giving you $25 you can get a pick up service to do it for free which is complete BS he made that up, I said for the sake of you being stingy why can't you stump up the £50 he said I can't trust you will do it! Like as if Im some naughty school boy that im in trouble with guy! I said why should I jystify you sending me a damaged comic! I said you are responsible, I asked him multiple times please just accept a return but he's told me it isnt warranted and that im trying to pull a fast one!

So in short!! Sent me an overly damaged case, too stingy to cover postage for re holding! I exclaimed how ill I am and my father- his excuse $25 or the high way! NO RETURNS and can post it myself for free! To CGC

I sent him my Disabled badge my Dads hospital letter saying he has bladder cancer multiple pictures of the damage and thiz guy who goes just by "J" which is convenient! Has bared no sympathy no empathy and posses zero interest or business accumen he is a scammer a con artist a nasty piece of work! And may i suggest to people reading this to pass the message on.

star spangled 9.jpg

s6.jpg

star new 1 .jpg