• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - A JANUARY 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP POSTED ON PAGE 1 - DISCOUNT SCHEDULE ON PAGE 25 - TRACKING NUMBERS POSTED ON PAGE 26
3 3

519 posts in this topic

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 129 - GLOSSY FN/FN+ COPY - $215

UK edition that contains The Empire Strikes Back adaptation and this is the last half of Star Wars # 42, the first appearance of BOBA FETT.  Cover dated Aug 14, 1980.

Main defects are on the back cover with a written number and some cover stress marks.

JANUARY2021 SALE418.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE419.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 130 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $110

UK edition that contains The Empire Strikes Back adaptation and this is the first half

of Star Wars # 43, the first appearance of LANDO CALRISSIAN.  Cover dated Aug 21, 1980.

Main defects are upper back cover crease and basic wear.

COPY A

JANUARY2021 SALE416.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE417.jpg

Started the thread with a TMNT and ended it with a TMNT :D ...and that's a wrap for this thread !

25 pages of sweet comic goodness from all over the dang world lol 

Many thanks to all who purchased and to all who are still looking. 

I will start on a recap ASAP ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

A few last add ons after a few PMs inquiring if I had any House of M issues still in the mess I call stock. 

To keep it fair to everyone, here's what I have left.

Possible WandaVision tie in after watching the latest episode ;) 

HOUSE OF M DIRECTOR'S CUT # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

SOLD TO MRBARLINT

JANUARY2021 SALE464.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Last, last sales post in this thread...

MY NAME IS...HOLOCAUST # 1, 2, 3, 5 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

MILESTONE series from 1995.

My store was less than a year old when I ordered these in early 1995.  I ordered one copy each for the shelf because no one at my store was subscribing to any of the Milestone titles for the entirety of their publication.  Someone bought issue 4 off the stand... no idea why, and that's why it's not included in this set.  It wasn't long after the last issue of this series that I stopped ordering Milestone altogether.  No sales, meant I wasn't wasting the money stocking them.  The later Milestone issues are rare for just this reason.  No one ordered them because they did not sell :(   So the reports of rarity of later issues is quite true ;) 

So as any FYI, the first time these books have been touched by human hands since I bagged them in 1995...was when I took them out of the same bags and boards...and scanned them just a few minutes ago, now some 26 years later.  I know this for sure due to the yellow price stickers on the bags that were from my first price gun that I bought used at a flea market which had a few rolls of yellow price stickers included with the purchase. 

Crazy I can remember all that and not what I did yesterday lol  :o 

Early morning, long story just to try to make 20 bucks ... meh:D 

JANUARY2021 SALE467.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE468.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE469.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE470.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

4 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

A few last add ons after a few PMs inquiring if I had any House of M issues still in the mess I call stock. 

To keep it fair to everyone, here's what I have left.

Possible WandaVision tie in after watching the latest episode ;) 

JANUARY2021 SALE464.jpg

taketh...

Thread is updated with what has sold and a recap has been completed and placed as the 2nd post on PAGE 1.

Many thanks to those who purchased and please browse the recap...there is plenty more to go around here ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

In honor of the 40th anniversary of Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl", which was released in Feb 1981... let's pop out some DISCOUNTS :D

Sorry, but discounts do not apply to ANY SLABS, OMNIBUSES, or already discounted TRADE PAPERBACKS / HARDBACKS...these I've priced cheap enough. 

Of course, you can always PM me, who knows, but I'm pretty close on those as it is.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD BY THIS POST... TAKE 20% OFF ALL YOUR NEXT PURCHASES!

IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD BY THIS POST... TAKE 10% OFF ALL YOUR NEXT PURCHASES !

I'll hold off on invoices until this evening to give every one a chance to continue to line my pockets with that sweet, monetary cha-chinga :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp