• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CGC graded DC comics part one
5 5

61 posts in this topic

This is part one of my DC Comics thread. I'm shooting for this coming Friday or Saturday for part two. First :takeit: in the thread wins over any pm negotiations. 

Checks or money orders preferred but PayPal can be accepted if you have to pay that way for orders under $1000. I may be open to time payments on larger dollar amounts, with a down payment and agreed upon payment schedule. 

Seven day return privilege on raw books, no returns on certified copies. 

Priority shipping with signature confirmation is $12 for raw books, $18 for certified books in the U.S. I can combine several books into one box for reduced shipping cost. Those prices do NOT include insurance which would be at cost if you choose it. International shipping is expensive and would be at cost.

I struggled to get decent quality pics. Some of the colors look a little washed out on my phone. Hopefully they'll look better when posted. PM any questions. 

Edited by Frisco Larson