• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Captain America 111 CGC SS 9.4 Steranko/Sinnot, X-Men 49 CGC SS 8.5 Steranko, Strange Tales 138 9.0, X-Men 28 9.2R and Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 CGC SS 9.6 Zeck with Remark - 10% off marked prices

10 posts in this topic

Hey all - 4 Silver Age slabs plus one bronze up for grabs.  

Shipping: All prices include USPS Priority shipping in the Continental US and full value insurance.  If you want UPS, we can arrange that, just let me know so I can calculate the cost different and factor that into your total.

Payment: Paypal preferred, but let me know if you've got another service and we can discuss.

Payment Timing: within 48 hours of claim unless otherwise prearranged.

References: I've made some big purchases here, but have mostly been selling on Ebay with 100% feedback on 320 transactions, which can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/ppickard 

Returns: none - these are sealed/slabbed books.  There should be no surprises outside of shipping concerns, and the insurance covers that.

1st claim in the thread takes the book, which supersedes any pm negotiations.  I'm open to trades for Silver Keys - drop me a note.

10% off all marked prices until Wednesday - then they'll go out on Ebay.  Thanks!

Starting off with X-Men #28 9.2 Restored.  An Ebay sale that I thought was unmolested, and unfortunately I paid like it was unrestored as well.  My loss is your gain: $350

IMG_5313.jpeg

IMG_5314.jpeg

Edited by pkpickard
Moved books to Ebay