• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Silver Surfer #3 the new Must Have Key issue out of the series?
3 3

43 posts in this topic

I have a almost complete 8.0 run and my #3 is now going for more then a #1 and #4. I realize it’s speculation of Mephisto in WandaVision. I was curious of everyone’s thoughts if this is the new must have out of the run and if so will it remain as the must have (if indeed he is in WandaVision).

Edited by Xenosmilus

2 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

I have a almost complete 8.0 run and my #3 is now going for more then a #1 and #4. I realize it’s speculation of Mephisto in WandaVision. I was curious of everyone’s thoughts if this is the new must have out of the run and if so will it remain as the must have (if indeed he is in WandaVision).

It appears to be the must-have right now for sure.

If Mephisto shows up in WandaVision, #3 will really pop.

If he shows then carries over to the MCU movie-verse, it’ll go nuclear. (Unless they cast John Lovitz as Mephisto)

Im skeptical that Mephisto is in the tv show.

It’s fun to see the book move up, as I like Mephisto as a baddie, but #1 and #4 are the standard-bearers of the series for me.

SS 3 has been undervalued for a long time - major villain first app on an amazing cover.

SS 1 is cool and #1 issues have an advantage, SS 4 is an equally awesome Thor battle cover, but SS 3 wins in the long term IMHO.