• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom/Carnage Comics Bought At used Book Store
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys looking for some guidance on some Venom/Carnage comics I bought a few years ago at a used bookstore. I collect mostly the comic cinematic action figures, hot toys, poster prints,  Star Wars stuff etc. so comic books are way out of my depth. I was browsing at a used bookstore and spotted a stack of 30 sealed comics that were mostly Venom and Carnage appearances and obviously someone's collection since they were sealed in plastic bags and with cardboard cards. I grabbed the stack brought it to the counter and paid $1 each for them so $30 total. They have been sitting in my closest since and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them and if they're valuable enough to sell off or should I hold on to them. Below is a list of the 30 issues that I managed to pick up. Any insight on what I should do with these is much appreciated. 

Thanks!

Venom Carnage Comics.JPG

Edited by MrIronMan88

Sell now, venom and carnage stuff is hot

10 minutes ago, revat said:

Sell now, venom and carnage stuff is hot

+1 to this. 

Also considering your total cost you will find you did well. 

Take the time to really look up what you do have and closely inspect and evaluate the condition. Some may be worth a lot more depending.  Here is just a quick search for 1 you listed that these are some recent sales.

20210126_234538.thumb.jpg.fc9355826518ce7d65f03e5bd3dd7a80.jpg

Again.. condition is a HUGE factor. Next would be Newsstand or Direct.

Good luck(thumbsu

Yep that's a good find. I'm in the process of selling off some Venom related stuff too and it's an easy sell at the moment. A quick check on ebay under sold items will give you a good idea of how to price them based on their condition.