• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 238 Raw
3 3

11 posts in this topic

I forgot I owned this and recently found it at my parents house.  Not in the best condition, but certainly not had for having had it since I was a kid and read it a few times.  Somehow, I even kept the tattoos intact.

I'm going to sell it, but want to get a good idea of the grade first.

It can certainly use a press.  A lot of non-color breaking areas I tried to illustrate.

There may also be some slight water damage or staining on the back page that I don't think can be cleaned.

I would appreciate an idea of a grade before and after a press.  I'll then sell on the boards once I have a fair idea of what to ask.

IMG_0848.jpeg

IMG_0849.jpeg

IMG_0850.jpeg

IMG_0851.jpeg

IMG_0852.jpeg

IMG_0853.jpeg

IMG_0854.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg

IMG_0859.jpeg

IMG_0861.jpeg

IMG_0862.jpeg

Once pressed you woul be very Lucky to have a 7.0 and and thats with big work maybe pressed twice at some place.it will never be high grade if you dont want it id say seul it raw to someone that cannot afford high grade .the two of you would benefit from it. Its a great key issue  you can make a few easy buck without working on it to much

Cool, about what I was going to guess, but wasn't sure with a possible upgrade due to a good press.

I decided to sell for $150, which according to GPA is below the current price point for this grade. 

Thank you for all the help.  It's such a great cover!