• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time table on "Scheduled for Grading"
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Newbie here with a question for you all.  Generally what is the time table from being notified that your books are "Scheduled for Grading" and actually seeing the grades?  I just was curious to see what others have noticed when getting the initial notice to when it was completed.  My submission was 24 books and they are all Modern, running from 1991 to 2008, mostly Marvel, some DC.  I was notified last Monday the 18th that they were in the new queue.

Thank you in advance.

A timeline of my first submission for all folks that are new to the process.  I want to mention that this is not to come across as a passive aggressive post against CGC, just documenting the experience for others.

-  24 "Modern" books sent to CGC on 11/23/20 for grading only (shipped from Maine to Florida, arrived on 11/30/20)

-  The shipment was "received" by the CGC on 12/8/20 (7 days from shipment physically being delivered to logging the shipment to the CGC database)

-  The status was changed from "received" to "scheduled for grading" on 1/18/21. (28 business days, excluding holidays)

- The status was changed from "scheduled for grading" to "grading/quality assurance" on 1/26/21 (7 days from being scheduled to grading)

I'll send along another update once they are graded.