• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Daredevil #1 & Journey Into Mystery #83
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Rules:

•  No PL/HOS members

• Reasonable offers welcome

•  First "I'll Take It" buys the book

Payment:

• Personal check payment is expected within 7 calendar days of sale or the book will be re-listed

• Will consider time payments if seller provides a non-refundable 25% deposit w/in 7 days and we agree to payment terms.

Daredevil #1 CGC 2.0  - Sold

Daredevil #1 Raw reader copy I estimate between 0.5 - 1.0   $1,000 (complete, detached cover at top staple, bottom of front cover missing as seen in picture).

Journey Into Mystery #83 - CGC 5.5  $14,000 (6.5 sold in January through Heritage for $21,000, 4.0 sold on 1/31 for $8,100 through Heritage).

Will consider partial trades; some books of interest (for me and my 8 year old son): Tales of Suspense #39, Action Comics #7, Fantastic Four 1-6, Daredevil #1 (high grade), Amazing Fantasy #15, Amazing Spider-Man #1, Detective Comics #31, 38, Hulk #1.  This is my first sales post on the CGC boards - I think I have covered all the required steps.  

I have plenty of references on Instagram, Facebook and ebay  and references on the boards. Will ship w/in the continental United states via FedEx or UPS) - signature confirmation and full insurance (paid for by buyer) required. Local pickup is an option in Raleigh, North Carolina.  No returns accepted.  Please have references available.

IMG_4136.JPG

DD1 CGC 2.0 back.JPG

Raw Daredevil #1.jpg

JIM 83 5.5 front cover.jpg

JIM 83 5.5 back cover.jpg

Edited by RaleighComicBookCollector
updated pricing

50 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Good luck with your first sales thread. That JIM83 is stunning! 

I collect with my 8 year old son as well! He brings nothing to the table financially, but he's got great taste!  If he had his way we would own 6 copied of AF15! 

I love that... I've posted a few videos with my boy to Youtube - he loves it - he's a ham.  He has lately been making his own comic books, maybe I'll post a few to Youtube.