• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAW ASM 238 (With Tats) $75 OBO
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I forgot I owned this and recently found it at my parents house.  Not in the best condition, but certainly not had for a newsstand copy and having had it since I was a kid and read it a few times.  Somehow, I even kept the tattoos intact.

One caveat:  I am NOT a professional comic book grade.  So I actually posted this in the "Can you Spare a Grade" forum to get a general consensus based on the images provided here.

My opinion is that it can certainly benefit from a press.  I see quite a bit of non-color breaking areas I tried to capture.  There may also be some staining on the back page that I don't think can be cleaned.  I honestly don't know what that is.

Here are the rules:

No probies or HOSers

1  Buyer Pays Shipping, Dependent Upon Location: $15 for USA, outside of America based on current rates.

2. Payment by Paypal or Venmo only.

3. First :takeit:  in the sales thread gets it.

4.  No returns but happy to provide additional pictures or subjective observations.

Please feel free to make me an offer through PM

I'm asking $75 (OBO) plus shipping.

IMG_0848.jpeg

IMG_0849.jpeg

IMG_0850.jpeg

IMG_0851.jpeg

IMG_0852.jpeg

IMG_0853.jpeg

IMG_0854.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg