• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD

3 posts in this topic

I’m cleaning up my collection and making some really nice books available in what I call “Through History with Jack Kirby”.This lot includes some classic reprints going back to his ground breaking Challengers of the Unknown ,thru his Marvel years with Thor ,Antman ,Kazar ,Inhumans and Black Panther right up to Devil Dinosaur and finishing it off with an oversize Captain America. These are all reprints of some classic Marvel books except Amazing Adventures ,Astonishing Tales and the large Captain America  which were all new stories.These are all in good shape except for the over size Cap which is well loved but I tried to grade them as best I could. This lot includes:
Where Monsters Dwell (VG+)
Challengers of the Unknown #75 (VG+)
Challengers of the Unknown #76 (VG+)
Challengers of the Unknown #77 (VG+)
Challengers of the Unknown #79 (VG+)
Challengers of the Unknown  Super Special (VG)
Human Torch #3 (VG +)
Blazing Battle Action #167 (VG )Sgt.Fury #1
Thor King Size Special #3(VG-tape on spine)
Marvel Double Feature #21(VG- Black Panther )
Marvel Double Feature #22(VG Black Panther )
Astonishing Tales #2 (Fine)
Amazing Adventures #3( VG-)
True Believers Ant-Man Wasp (VF)
True Believers Devil Dinosaur (VF)
Captain America Bicentennial Battles (G,tape on spine)

(All 16 books $49 + $8 shipping )  NOW $39 !!!!!! (+$8 shipping)

Paypal /CC , US Buyers Only . Important : Please message me if interested. “Take “ Buyers need to complete their purchase in 48hrs.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

Edited by rrichards

OK, let's drop the price was $49 !!!!!!!   NOW $39 !!!!!! (+$8 shipping).Great stuff comics fans, "Challengers" books are rare ,the "Thor King Size Special" has great "Journey into Mystery" stories,and Cap versus Black Panther.

I'll toss this beauty into the deal ! That's Marvels Greatest #82 (VG),retells FF #102 (last Kirby FF art)

17 books NOW $39 !!!!!! (+$8 shipping)

(Hurry ,If nobody takes these I'm keeping em"

IMG_2623.jpg

Edited by rrichards