• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your favourite comics under 50$in value
2 2

33 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Nexus Black and White #1. You can find sharp copies for under $50 and I think a movie is inevitable.

Same with Epic Illustrated #3 for similar reasons.

Thats fun thats what im talking about!!i dont know any of those comics , its on my list now,wanna read it thank!

4 hours ago, Namtak said:

Lets be real for once.not everyone can afford a 100 000$comics.lets apreciate the little things in life too.me easy pick :sandman a Dreams of a thousoud cats!everytime.and you?

450-1.jpg

27iq46x2w3m51.jpg

Great choice. That’s from the classic period when the title was really, really good.

Gaiman at his peak.

Although it has been edited for "offensive content", Alan Moore's Miracleman was finally reprinted.  I think the collector market of the Eclipse series took a hit, but I'm just happy to have some trade editions to read.

4 hours ago, shadroch said:

Nexus features  very early work by Mike Baron and Steve Rude and features a heroic assassin.

Yup. Classic Copper Age.

Consistently well-written, brilliant artwork.