• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

deleted
1 1

7 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, twoseezy said:

@jordansnordy perhaps im off a bit on the 4-6k evaluation, what do you guys think? I also have a bunch of old DELL books and a few others im going to put up soon.

Since you are asking, you are substantially under.  Probably 3-5 shy from your 4-6 mark. 

56 minutes ago, twoseezy said:

@jordansnordy perhaps im off a bit on the 4-6k evaluation, what do you guys think? I also have a bunch of old DELL books and a few others im going to put up soon.

Scrolling through I calculate maybe $1500 total value? Unless the Dells are high grade Scrooge keys or a stack of Rifleman 10s then those won't move the needle much. 

17 minutes ago, twoseezy said:

are you interested in a group trade possibly?

If you really want to unload the whole lot at once in pursuit of a key, your best bet is to find a buyer that will make you an offer for everything, likely at a discount, take that money and put it towards a key. Buying out someone's bulk is basically buying their burden.