• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT!! Golden Age Grails: All Star 8, Archie 1, Wonder Woman 1
1 1

17 posts in this topic

General Rules

•  No PL/HOS members

• Reasonable offers welcome

•  First :takeit: in thread wins and has precedence over discussions / PMs.  

Payment

• Personal checks, bank cashier's checks, postal money orders, wire transfers, venmo, or zelle preferred.  PayPal also accepted. 

• Payment is expected within 7 calendar days of sale or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

• Time payments of up to 6 months are available with a 20% non-refundable deposit and the rest spread out over installment payments. If monthly payment is more than 7 days late, the 20% deposit will be retained by the seller but the rest of the monies will be returned to the buyer and the sale will be nullified. Book will ship after final payment has cleared. Please PM me before claiming the book to discuss terms. 

References

Shipping Terms

• USA:  Free with purchase via USPS Priority Mail Express or Registered Mail. 

• Canada and Other locations, please send me a DM and we will figure something out.

Returns/Refunds

•  General Policy: I will accept returns on raw books within 7 days of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. There are NO RETURNS on CGC graded books. 

(Rules borrowed with permission from ricksneatstuff with slight modifications)

Edited by jeranimal
sold