• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting The X-Men #141 and Wolverine #1 (limited series) for Claremont signing. Question regarding window bag
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a quick question regarding the window bags.  I was just finishing up packing books to send out Monday, when I noticed that Claremont was signing in February. I have a couple of books that I'd love to get signed, but after reading the requirements I see that window bags are required. Is this true? I did a search in this forum, and believe I saw that if you don't have a bag one will be supplied for your book . I'd hate to miss out on his signing!

Hopefully I can get an answer by Monday, so I can overnight Tuesday! 

Thanks for any and all replies!!

9 minutes ago, Golgo69 said:

Hello, I have a quick question regarding the window bags.  I was just finishing up packing books to send out Monday, when I noticed that Claremont was signing in February. I have a couple of books that I'd love to get signed, but after reading the requirements I see that window bags are required. Is this true? I did a search in this forum, and believe I saw that if you don't have a bag one will be supplied for your book . I'd hate to miss out on his signing!

Hopefully I can get an answer by Monday, so I can overnight Tuesday! 

Thanks for any and all replies!!

per the submission instructions

CGC handlers don’t wish to spend their time opening and removing books that aren’t window bagged, not very efficient, puts them more at risk for doing damage to your book, and also does not provide a desired space allocated for where you want the signature.

Will they truly reject your book, refund your money and return it to you unsigned?  I don’t know for sure but I would suggest unboxing your packaging and window bag the books ... if you are unfamiliar on how to create your own and do this there are numerous tutorials available on this site or the web

GL