• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Seven You Might Have Missed - STILL 10% Off — Let's Play With Golden Age
1 1

73 posts in this topic

Five... simple.... :rulez:

1) 1st :takeit:wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread

2) Payment is Check/Money Order. I don't like e-places other than right here on these boards :cloud9:

3) Shipping: USPS Priority, between $8 (Priority Flat Legal) and $15 (Priority Medium). 

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

5) Returns: Sure just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Kudos thread is linked under my avatar.

Edited by Readcomix

PS - I've got a "You Might Find It" thread open over in Mixed, with some Golden Age (including a Holyoke one-shot) in there as well as bronze age original art, an Avengers #9, men's adventure (aka "sweat") mags, Mad magazines, 70's comic strip character iron-ons, paperbacks, Star Trek prints, modern DC GGA variant covers, Kobra, Gambit, Sgt Rock, reprints including Blue Bolt...its got something for most everyone, especially if you're the kinda person who hangs out on these boards.

Edited by Readcomix