• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing: Frank Miller & Klaus Janson
2 2

46 posts in this topic

• Administrator
CGC is thrilled to announce that legendary comic book creators Frank Miller and Klaus Janson will be doing a duo signing at our headquarters! This is a special year for this comic duo as it marks the 35th anniversary of their smash hit 'Batman: The Dark Knight Returns'! This signing is packed full of exciting features like Remarques from both artists, a limited amount of head sketches from Frank Miller AND a special notation on the label for any of the 4 mini-series 'Batman: The Dark Knight Returns' books submitted to this signing! This will be the ONLY time you will be able to get this notation on the label!! You will not want to miss this one comic friends! Get all the details here https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8860/

#cgccomics #privatesigning #signatureseries #yellowlabel #remarques #sketches #comics #comicbooks #frankmiller #klausjanson #batmanreturns #35thanniversary

MILLER_JANSON_EMAIL.jpg

Weirdly enough I was going to see if miller was doing in-house this year! Awesome. 

Quick question, I have a book that claremont and miller worked on, already in a cgc slab and delivered this week for the claremont signing. Is it a pipedream to resubmit the book for the miller signing after it's complete in march (in theory depending on the actual signing date). I'd love to not have it shipped to me only to ship it right back to you for this second event if this possible!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, A. Schaeffer said:

Weirdly enough I was going to see if miller was doing in-house this year! Awesome. 

Quick question, I have a book that claremont and miller worked on, already in a cgc slab and delivered this week for the claremont signing. Is it a pipedream to resubmit the book for the miller signing after it's complete in march (in theory depending on the actual signing date). I'd love to not have it shipped to me only to ship it right back to you for this second event if this possible!

We typically do not hold any collectible for future signings but you could talk to our customer service team at service@cgccomics.com -- but my guess is they will tell you the same thing. : /

39 minutes ago, Habby2324 said:

We typically do not hold any collectible for future signings but you could talk to our customer service team at service@cgccomics.com -- but my guess is they will tell you the same thing. : /

Worth a shot, it would be strange from a business point of view not to want to take more money from me so hopefully I can figure something out with the csr via email and participate in the new event! :bigsmile: 

I'm sending that one in too @Ed Hanes. I think it's a good Janson cover.

An FYI on Remarques:   You can get a single or double Remarque, but no signatures with those.  I wanted to get a Miller sig and Janson Remarque on a Dark Knight Returns, but it is not available.

Hi CGC, hope all is well! I recently sent in my book and it shows delivered on Friday 2/26 - just curious, from receipt, how long does it typically take for it to be entered into your system and visible under the submissions tab?

Hi CGC, hope all is well! I recently sent in my book and it shows delivered on Friday 2/26 - just curious, from receipt, how long does it typically take for it to be entered into your system and visible under the submissions tab?

On 3/26/2021 at 2:09 PM, DurstDesigns said:

Any updates on this signing? When did it happen? My status for the books I submitted still only says received. 

I called them about a week ago and Miller and Janson have yet to be scheduled to come in to do their signings.  That's all I know.  I wish I knew more, as well.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:06 PM, Matt1982 said:

+1

I'm curious about that as well, I sent in my Hunt the Dark Knight to get signed and it says "received," I'm assuming that if you submitted a book it would likely be received by know too. What I'm unsure of is when we'd get our books back, but I'm sure cgc is working it out. 

On 2/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, Habby2324 said:
CGC is thrilled to announce that legendary comic book creators Frank Miller and Klaus Janson will be doing a duo signing at our headquarters! This is a special year for this comic duo as it marks the 35th anniversary of their smash hit 'Batman: The Dark Knight Returns'! This signing is packed full of exciting features like Remarques from both artists, a limited amount of head sketches from Frank Miller AND a special notation on the label for any of the 4 mini-series 'Batman: The Dark Knight Returns' books submitted to this signing! This will be the ONLY time you will be able to get this notation on the label!! You will not want to miss this one comic friends! Get all the details here https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8860/

#cgccomics #privatesigning #signatureseries #yellowlabel #remarques #sketches #comics #comicbooks #frankmiller #klausjanson #batmanreturns #35thanniversary

MILLER_JANSON_EMAIL.jpg

I’ve heard Frank Miller is doing another private signing at CGC headquarters is this true

18 hours ago, Matt1982 said:

Anyone heard any updates on this? My books are all still stuck at "Received" so wondering whether they've come in and signed yet?

Just checked mine and it says “Scheduled for Grading”.