• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing: Frank Miller & Klaus Janson
2 2

46 posts in this topic

Mine have moved to "scheduled for grading" they were also being pressed so they are still on track. Now, lets see how the census has changed in 6 days. 0 changes in the census in the past 6 days. 

image.png.f502bede1e036c9ca152c022948ee7e0.png

I'm guessing that most of these have made it into the census now, but I will check back sometime in the middle of July to see if there is any additional CGC SS increases on this and call it "final". As of today there has been an additional 195 SS first printing additions since I started tracking, not near as many as I would have thought. 

image.png.ccf0f58c813972b5680525d91f7cbb41.png

I'm calling it final. There has been no increase in SS numbers for a while so I would think that all books should be entered into the census by now. There has been an increase of 224 SS books pre-signing to now (I added wrong in my last post). Here is a breakdown of the first print books by grade that will be marked as 35th anniversary. 

image.png.03cb646c4847c9f851131f8c44cce1e9.png