• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TDK Returns Help 1st or 2nd

7 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone

Im hoping for some help trying to figure out if my book is a 1st or 2nd... been wondering for quite some time now.

Any help would be appreciated; I know there was no dates and a slight colour variation between 1st or 2nd.

Thanks Everyone

70027154-0E4C-42E0-AC06-DCB06EF50A7D.jpeg

A34EBEF8-E50D-4EB4-ACC3-A58DBBE4E6B9.jpeg

As I recall, the issue with that series was the second issue, where the fact that is was a second printing was not stated in the book.  And the way to tell the difference between 1st and 2nd printings is that the greys on the inside cover and first page match in the 1st printing, but they are different in the second printing.

I don't know if that is issue 2 you are picturing there, but those greys do not look the same from that angle at least, which would make me think 2nd printing.   

Appreciate the response - Yeah its book 1. I have heard conflicting messages... I did hear about the grey not matching making it a 2nd print but also from other sites (pictured) thats not the case.

Byt yes the greys are different shades on this book 1

31B03F47-EFC9-4EA1-ABD6-0588E73553AB.jpeg

4A55F761-24A2-4243-A0C2-80DEE86ACFFF.jpeg