• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon Tcg—- Show off your cards!!!!

142 posts in this topic

So close to a 10 with a Shiny Charizard...on it's way back to me now. Once I get it I'll take my own pic because the photos they loaded are not very clear.

*Uploaded pics I took.

20210217_180437.jpg

20210217_180750.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE
Updated photos

That's a great card and grade. We were close to a perfect. I want to try and get that one you have but way maxed on funds as it is to buy a case or two! Congrats!

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 2/19/2021 at 8:37 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

That's a great card and grade. We were close to a perfect. I want to try and get that one you have but way maxed on funds as it is to buy a case or two! Congrats!

Thx

Im excited because i have around 40 more from the shiny vault of ssv being graded with bulk so i cant wait to show them off! 

Edited by RallyVincent

Got some Shining Fates Elite Box pre-orders in today....pulled this in the first box. Did not expect that! I don't see any graded yet that have sold so I'm not sure if a walkthrough at CGC will be worth it like the Charizards...

20210302_210447.jpg