• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your best back cover!!
3 3

122 posts in this topic

How many here clipped the coupon and ruined a perfectly good comic?

A Tribute to Comic Book Back Cover Advertisements | by Coleman Gray | Panjo  Points | Medium

Edited by s-man

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

It’s a board; I stumbled into them in an LCS. Not cheap at 5 for $15 but probably cheaper online.

8F402604-761D-4653-AF37-ADAA7B765FBB.jpeg

That's pretty cool, I was wondering if there was something like this out there. Have you tried scanning with them on? How are the results?

Edited by OdinsSecrets

3 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

That's pretty cool, I was wondering if there was something like this out there. Have you tried scanning with them on? How are the results?

That’s a good question, Ben. I don’t have a scanner; when I post it’s photos from a tablet. I can try to shoot one of my Classics where I used one inside a Mylites2.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:32 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

EAA8F695-D90F-499E-86A2-7DE25F88880B.jpeg

That's amazing, saw this thread title and figured I'd be original and post this exact book with the big lizard playing at Kung Fu.  Was going through boxes the other day and it caught my eye again. Here's the front of that Comic Reader just for giggles. Nice thinking, BEYONDER.

CCI02022021_0002.thumb.jpg.71f94eea684c7ab9c21d6e7732b477f5.jpg