• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Manga website?

2 posts in this topic

I have a couple of short boxes of Manga magazines that are all in Japanese, usually only with the year in English. They are slick color covers with B&W interiors, and most have some photos in them, usually of young girls. Some are upwards of 1,000 pages and date from the mid-1980s thru about 1994.

I'm clueless as to what they are called or what they are worth. Can anyone recommend a website where I can find out a bit on them. 

I'm sure there are sites out there, but it may be tough to index them if you can't read Japanese.

I'd recommend two things.

1)  Scan a few of them and do a Google reverse image search.  That is bound to get you a hit eventually, when will then direct you to the website that is hosting the image.  That website may have more that you can match up.

2)  Throw up some of the scans here and let the collective power of the Boards help you out with identification.