• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 311--Considering Slabbing--Newly reposted Images

10 posts in this topic

A little hard to tell with the edges cut off a bit in spots, but looks to be

9.2/9.4

Ditto. From what I can tell, it looks like a 9.2 or 9.4. Nice book, but the corners aren't that sharp.

BTW, I used to love Bonkers as a kid, but I haven't seen them in a long time.

I noticed that after the fact; but I am gonna just post those full page scans like I usually do.... then there would be no accident of cropping.... The cool thing about this book, is it is just about flawless. I hated taking it out of the bag for the scan because I didn't want any finger oils, etc. interfering with the inks while in my Archival storage...

I have NO idea why "UGLY BALLS" failed as a marketing concept . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Actually, I believe they were quite popular, right up until the time kids tried to bounce them. foreheadslap.gif

Seriously, they were molded faces, and as apt to bounce up and and hit you in the groin, as fly across the street. Ugly balls indeed. blush.gif