• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humberto Ramos signing and books I already shipped for Modern grading questions
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, first I'll apologize for the long questions, a couple of weeks ago I shipped 15 books (all Strange Academy) for grading and $8 pressing. It was received per my USPS receipt but not in the system yet (I know you guys are behind). Found out that Humberto Ramos is now doing a signing, is it possible to pull some books from that shipment for his signing? also will that change the pressing fees as the reason I sent in 15 was to get the special $8 pressing rate but by removing the 4 books I want him to sign it reduces the number to under the 15 limit requirement? Thanks 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You would have to complete a new online order form for the private signing and email a copy of the new packing slip over to us once your order has been logged into the system.  We can then pull those books for the private signing.  

However, Quickpress would no longer be an option on your remaining books if you would be left with less than 15 after we pull those for the signing.  You could do regular pressing on those instead but not Quickpress as they do have a 15 book minimum. 

Thank you!

Thank you Jennifer for your quick response, once the books are logged into the system I will decide what to do. The books were shipped out around the beginning of January, is it safe to assume there is at least a month back-log on getting the books in the submission system? Thanks again