• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st appearance Calvin Ellis debate
1 1

76 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2021 at 8:58 PM, Buzzetta said:

Middle finger too. oooohhhh

You know, I go to sleep real comfortable like.  You know why?  Because people like you are threatened.  You are threatened by things like this.  It irks you.  It gets under your skin.  But why does that make me smile?  

Let me tell you why.  Your time has come and passed.  People like you are marginalized.  You're a dying breed.  Society is changing and you are being left behind.  You feel that the world is figuratively slapping you around with this and you know what?  You're right... because people like you are being shunned and all you can do is just be angry.   You got nothing.  You got no real recourse. 

And that is why I smile.   You got nothing except your anger and in the end... you've got nothing at all.

Actually, I have 3 copies of Final Crisis 7. Thats not exactly nothing. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

49 minutes ago, tylerindo said:

Actually, I have 3 copies of Final Crisis 7. Thats not exactly nothing. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I’m not talking about your “collection.”. 

2 hours ago, tylerindo said:

hahaha I called this out weeks ago and was hated on by a few whiney have-nots who couldnt afford this book at cover price.  A 9.8 sold for $700usd today. Good thing I have 3 copies😂🤣😂🤣

:blahblah:

You still haven't acknowledged the reality that was posted earlier in this thread. He is not the first black Superman to appear in comics and Final Crisis 7 is only a brief appearance.

1 hour ago, tylerindo said:

Buzzetta was it's name. A confused being that also goes by he/him/she/it. When triggered, the soy would pulsate through it's veins causing the mouth to gape open. 

Like I said.  

On 2/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, shadroch said:

Were there African-Americans on Krypton?

On 2/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, William-James88 said:

Africa or america did not exist on Kypton.

:roflmao::insane:

I do not know since Krypton is a fictional place but I am sure if it were real they might have people of color.

On 4/21/2021 at 4:50 PM, Mephisto said:

Now no one is even bitting at the $399 mark. This was a great “key” to speculate on.

7F180214-35B9-4E73-814B-812CE18D6CD0.jpeg

I sold mine for $650 usd and paid 189$. So yes, it was a great book to speculate on. Math is hard

20 minutes ago, tylerindo said:

I sold mine for $650 usd and paid 189$. So yes, it was a great book to speculate on. Math is hard

Only someone with an intellectual disability would have sold this book before the movie is made.  Good thing you kept your other two copies.

Steel is a fictional superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. He is a genius engineer who built a mechanized suit of armor that replicates Superman's powers and bears Superman's logo. Initially, he sought to replace Superman after Superman was killed by Doomsday. After Superman was resurrected, Superman accepted Steel as a comrade. His real name is John Henry Irons and he wields a sledgehammer—this is a reference to the mythical railroad worker John Henry. He has a niece named Natasha Irons who is also a superhero in a similar mechanized suit of armor.

NOT SUPERMAN! 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Steel is a fictional superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. He is a genius engineer who built a mechanized suit of armor that replicates Superman's powers and bears Superman's logo. Initially, he sought to replace Superman after Superman was killed by Doomsday. After Superman was resurrected, Superman accepted Steel as a comrade. His real name is John Henry Irons and he wields a sledgehammer—this is a reference to the mythical railroad worker John Henry. He has a niece named Natasha Irons who is also a superhero in a similar mechanized suit of armor.

NOT SUPERMAN! 

Shaq has a Superman tattoo. Thus, Steel is the first Black Superman.